Lauren has been a professional soccer player for the last 5 years, playing with the
Canadian National Team and in the Women’s Professional Soccer Leagues in the USA. She has had the opportunity to play all around the world at the highest level of performance and competitiveness.
Fitness is her life, and after being awarded at the London Summer Olympics, she felt incredibly inspired to share her very own training techniques to help others achieve their fitness goals!
Lauren has had an amazing career, besides her phenomenal performance at The London Summer Olympics, she’s a Gold Medal winner at the
Pan American Games in Guadalajara , Mexico in 2011.
– Grew up in Green Bay, WI.
- Excelled in basketball and soccer at Notre Dame Academy, winning 2001 state championship in basketball after an undefeated season.
- Set six soccer records as well as earned All-Big Ten, All-Regional, and All-American honors at Purdue University from 2001-2006.
- Was drafted in 2009 to the Women’s Professional Soccer League by Chicago RedStars. Part way through season was picked up by New Jersey Sky Blue where she won the 1st ever WPS Championship with team. Then went on to play 2 seasons with the Atlanta Beat. In 2013 was drafted by FC Kansas City in the National Women’s Soccer League and was named to “Best 11” 2nd team.
- Joined the Canadian national team in 2011. Since her father is a Canadian, Lauren acquired citizenship in 2010. Team won gold medal at the 2011 Pan American Games and bronze medal at 2012 Summer Olympics.
- Currently playing for Canada’s National Women’s Soccer Team and Houston Dash in the NWSL.
- Now preparing for the FIFA Women’s World Cup to take place in Canada in 2015.
- Making feature film debut in June 2015 in thriller “Dark Awakening.”